The Gift of Luxury Travel
With the holiday season drawing near, at La Valette we’re feeling somewhat festive and have decided to share the cheer with our esteemed guests. We work hard to give you the gift of luxury travel every time you pass through Malta International Airport, but for this time of year we have put together something extra special.
La Valette members who choose to renew their membership online between November 2016 and February 2017 will be automatically entered in a prize draw. The prize? A travel package, which includes two round-trip business class tickets to Zurich. Before heading off to this glamorous city with the highly regarded, SWISS, the winner will also get full red carpet treatment at the airport’s VIP Terminal on the day.
Following terms and conditions apply:
Two business class tickets valid for travel to and from Zurich.
- These tickets are business class tickets, on a return basis and the relevant class fare conditions shall apply.
- In conjunction, the winner shall receive VIP service though the VIP terminal on departure from and arrival to the Malta International Airport.
- Tickets are exclusive of any and all taxes, Visas and any other expenses.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- Change on flight/names after tickets have been issued will only be permitted at a charge.
- Tickets are to be utilised solely for the above mentioned purpose.
- Tickets are to be utilised by not later than the 30th of September 2017. Validity will not be extended.
- Bookings are to be made through the La Valette Club Department at least 21 days prior to the intended dates. Dates of travel are also subject to the availability of seats (as determined in the sole discretion of the airline).
- Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods or services or used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Miles and mileage accrual will not be permitted on these tickets.
- Tickets cannot be used in relation to or in conjunction with a group or tour organised by a travel agent/tour operator.
- Transportation of passengers and baggage shall be subject to the airline’s general conditions of carriage prevailing at the time of carriage as well as all other applicable rules, laws, regulations and International Conventions (such as Montreal/Warsaw) and all and any limitations contained therein.
- The holder of the winning ticket must answer a skill testing question to claim the prize. Flight bookings and ticketing arrangements are to be made solely through the La Valette Club department via email to: email@example.com. Upon booking, the voucher entitling you to the prize should also be attached.